Park City Premier Property Services offers second home care as a full-service property management service.
We are very experienced in second home set-up and all of the various care details involved. We also will assist you with landscape maintenance, snow removal, cleaning, purchases, receiving shipments, car registration and service, mail, airport service, accounting, remodeling and repairs and any other requests you may have. We list our rental client’s property on a website www.VRBO.com and charge a minimal set up fee along with the listing fee and charge a 30% commission on all rentals that we arrange.
Common Requested Services:
We are proud to offer a wide variety of services and options. Some of our most common requests are:
- Home Cleaning
- Home Remodeling
- Mail Retrieval
- Airport Services
- Hot Tub servicing
- Snow Removal
- Home Organization
- Car Registration
“Your Second Home, Our First Priority”
Premier Property Services is a full service property management company for second home care that combines extensive experience, with an extremely qualified staff.
Reputation is everything..
Our excellent reputation derives from a commitment to provide our client’s homes with the highest level of personal and professional service. Homes will be meticulously maintained and prior to any arrival, you can expect that your home will be thoroughly prepared.
Our Standards are high…
We are available to help you or your guests at anytime. Our employees and vendors are held to exacting standards, ensuring the best combination of service and value. Your second home is our first priority!
Our service is very custom and we tailor our responsibilities to each individual client’s needs. As well as our own services, we have a reliable and responsive group of contractors with whom we work.
Nothing replaces Experience…
For 16 years we have been setting up second homes for our owners. Our experience with all aspects of second home care set-up and management makes owning a vacation home painless. We can also assist with landscape maintenance, snow removal, cleaning, purchases, receiving shipments, car registration and service, mail, airport service, accounting, remodeling and repairs and any other requests you may have, including Holiday decorating and party planning.
We have a limited Client base…
We limit our number of clients to give you and your home the best possible attention and service. Check out our Recommendations page to see how our clients think we are doing. Please call us or e-mail us to answer any questions. We will look forward to speaking with you, meeting you in person and hopefully having your family and home as one of our special clients.
You need professionals to keep an eye on things. Neighbors, family members and even alarm systems are not really enough if you truly want to protect your valuable investment. You need the experience and care of property management professionals.
Our Second Home Property Management Service. – we take the worry out of owning a second home by looking after your investment, when you live out of the area. As part of our Standard Service, We establish a visitation schedule that includes the following:
- Security – Check that all windows and doors are locked and that there are no signs of forced entry.
- Heat and Ventilation – Check thermostat to see if it is set at the correct temperature. Monitor temperature in house to insure that the heating equipment is working correctly. Air out room or house, if appropriate.
- Leaks – Check for roof leaks in house. Monitor all plumbing equipment for leaks including dripping faucets and overflowing toilets.
- Storm Damage – Inspect house exterior and grounds for storm damage. After severe storm, visit home for exterior inspection and report to owner.
- Rodents/bugs – Check house inside and out for signs of rodents and bugs.
- Yard Issues – Monitor yard to see whether services have been administered and whether flowerbeds, hedges and trees are in good order.
- Snow Removal – Monitor Snow removal service, to ensure proper and timely removal is taking place.
- Advise owner of pressing issues – If anything in the inspection requires attention then we will immediately contact owner, advise of situation, make recommendations and take instruction. We work with qualified vendors to resolve any issue that may occur in a timely manner.
- Pre-Arrival check –Our list is even more detailed than this one! Make sure stove and oven are functioning, Cable TV, toilet paper in all baths, fireplaces functioning etc.
- Close down home after visit – Reset thermostats, take out trash, lock all windows and doors, check for damage (if rented).
- Fire and Police contact – We will be your local contact for emergencies.